So, I decided to keep my Q pack after all. Its an all black, 3 window case. Can be seen at: http://www.atxcases.com/products/upl..._250%20two.jpg
Basically I want to quiet it down ALOT, and make it a little more flashy. Also want to get rid of some of this wire clutter...
These are the components I have installed:
G.Skill 2x 1gb DDR2 800
Antec Truepower 2.9 550w
LG Black DVD-RW
WD Caviar 250gb 16mb cache
That loud blue 120mm case fan
Things to do:
1. Spraypaint and Gloss Inside black or red?
2. Get a quiet Red LED 120mm exhaust fan... anyone know a good brand?
3. Get either a thermaltake Ruby Orb... or maybe an easy to install watercool kit.. know any?
4. Get some decals or something to cover that ugly HD up... maybe put the watercooling tank in front of it?
5. Red Cold Cathode
6. New psu... fix the clutter a bit? Maybe something more powerful (for 8800gts...) and something better then flat gray or silver or whateer this thing is.
Any other suggestions? Right now im not exactly satisfied with how it is... but ive decided if I cant sell it, I might as well try to make it awesome.