help me get to 4ghz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disable Quiet and Cool. This is a power saving option. Power Saving and Performance just don't match up.

i dont know what to change or what to change it to.... so yea, everything is on stock settings, i dont know what im doing so im asking you guys for help.

to change the RAM speed do i change the

" TCL, TRCD and the TRP "? and if so what should i change them to?

Then leave it disabled.

what memory ratio are you using? What options are you given? Is the CPU Vcore the only voltage you've adjusted? Write down all the voltage adjustments you have available and then find out what the Default voltages are for each of them. And then we need to know what options your given for each voltage.

hmm... that hurt my brain a little haha...

i dont know what memory Ratio im using, where can i find out?

and yes, the vcore voltage is the only voltage ive adjusted.

i dont know what to change or what to change it to.... so yea, everything is on stock settings, i dont know what im doing so im asking you guys for help.

to change the RAM speed do i change the

" TCL, TRCD and the TRP "? and if so what should i change them to?

TCL,TRCD,TRP an such are the latency settings not the actual memory speeds. You don't know what your doing so you want us to do it for you. But we don't know what your options are or the default values? You have to tell us all of this info. Any less is unaceptable. If you want us to work then you have to work to. The easy way would be for you to use the internet to find out what each of your settings means and what it effects. Then you could do this yourself.

i dont even know what im doing enough to give you the information you need to help me, maybe i should read more and wait ill im more knowledgeable to try this.

i dont even know what im doing enough to give you the information you need to help me, maybe i should read more and wait ill im more knowledgeable to try this.

Wow.....You say you super chip isn't powerful enough, yet you have done nothing to even learn how to unleash it.

This is where you should start.
Google <- link to a 965 ocing search

I'd put your system back to stock till you learn whats going on, as you are running a serious risk burning out your mother board.

This isn't a put you down post, this is a you need to know what you are doing before you do, suggestion post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom