Help me find a good use for this fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximusNukeage

In Runtime
I have a ThermalTake Tsunami Dream and I want to find a good place to put this This .

I was thinking the best place would be on a Cpu Heatsink that could accomidate an 80mm fan facing perpandicular to the motherboard. So, does any one know about a CPU heatsink like that?

That would look really cool on a CPU heatsink, definitly put in a spot were you can see. If you have a intake fan on the side, put it there.

i have a spot that could accept it or a 120mm fan and I'r rather put a 120mm fan there. a cpu fan would prolly be the best place. bu i cant think of which cpu heatsink to attach it to.

I have the tsunami and have a spair 120mm fan that i dont know what to do with :S any suggestions on that would be appreciated.

Why dont you change the 80mm fan on the side panel to that one or have you made the hole bigger to fit a 120mm??

there is an 80mm fan in the window which you/i could make bigger but theres no other room for it to fit on the window. as the hardrive cage and everything. i want to change the front (top) panel audio into an 80mm fan blowhole which you could also try doing. Im just too scared that i would screw it up. Try that if you like and post back with pics!

fan2.jpg

Do that, drill some holes, and mount it under/above your harddrive.

I dunno if a 120mm would fit, and I don't feel like taking mine off to test..but an 80mm will fit easily.

so use a right angle bracket and drill it on? i dont get whats the point, you cant screw it to the harddrive cage. Sorry need more explanation :s

Well an 80mm you can fit inside the cage and mount it to the screws that mount the hdd. I'm not sure a 120mm will fit in there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom