Help me find a good decent LCD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok I normaly don't buy or use LCD monitors, but I am building a table for my room to sit in front of my loveseat, and I figured I could implement an LCD into the table under a sheet of plexiglass and at an angle to use for surfing the internet and also to see what I am doing in windows before I play movies on the TV, anyways I need a good decent LCD with buttons that are on the front of it, not the sides or bottom, because if the buttons are on the sides or bottom side then I wont be able to turn it on/off. There will NOT be any gaming on the monitor, but I do plan on watching movies on it once in awhile or doing some photoshop on it... Anyways max price is $200....

I would go with the first one if you're gonna watch movies. Just because of the widescreen.

Trying to skip wide screen because of size issues and restrictions with the table im trying to build... 19 inch would be the maximum, besides most people will never see the monitor because it will be under a cover like panel of wood to make the tables surface smooth, but I will look thru them links and see what all is there. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom