• Black Gears Grill (MNPCTECH)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Skull Grill (MNPCTECH)

• Other... please specify. Please Link

• Boring Silver 120mm Grill FTW

• No Grill. Fingures not really important anyways.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"

Attachments

• SIDE FAN GRILL.jpg
    SIDE FAN GRILL.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 134
Well if you really want to kill kitty you need to go for the skull.

I like the tribal one myself.

thanks for making me post twice by deleting the other thread right while I was replying. :)

Sorry. I wanted to put a pole here.

this kind of pole for kitty?

funny-pictures-pole-dancer-cat.jpg

LOL!
How about a post a pole image from my suicide girls folder as I am going for the Red and Black Goth Punk look.

(oh wait, I am mod here, I can't do that.)

On a serious note, I am also looking around for some brighter Red Led Fans. I am a little disappointed with the the Cooler Master fans. I was hoping they be a little brighter.

My favorite has to be the the Black Tribal Grill. However the Black Flame Gril and Black Skull Grill are not that far behind.

Since I am stuck ordering all this from the states, I am very temped to order all 3. Might as well make the postage worth my while on this. Normally some thing like this I would just post to my relatives and when they get enough gear to post over to australia due to my dad's ebay addiction, I save on that. However the problem that i do have is that i could be waiting months before I see any thing on this.

The other item I will be looking at is Red Anodized Case Thumbscrews

My favorite has to be the the Black Tribal Grill. However the Black Flame Gril and Black Skull Grill are not that far behind.

Since I am stuck ordering all this from the states, I am very temped to order all 3. Might as well make the postage worth my while on this. Normally some thing like this I would just post to my relatives and when they get enough gear to post over to australia due to my dad's ebay addiction, I save on that. However the problem that i do have is that i could be waiting months before I see any thing on this.

The other item I will be looking at is Red Anodized Case Thumbscrews

The Tribal has got to be my favorite too. Once I get into modding my case, I think I'll be picking up a few of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom