help me build a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, i like everything about Newegg. You wont find anything cheaper then Newegg, and if you do then your damn lucky.

Zenyora. since you ask something like that, it shows your not really tuned on computer hardware and such. Thats not a bad thing, everyone has their interests. But thats how much good computer hardware will cost. Newegg offers the best prices around really. So its safe to say you could find it for more. The computer ak_smallz suggest would work great. Thats a very flexible system, by this i mean it can handle any task thrown at it, and it leaves room for alot of upgrading. Personally i love that mobo and processor, im a little sad that i have a 3500 Newcastle, and then Winchester comes on out.

other than newegg, tiger direct has some good deals sometimes as well as zip zoom fly. Most of the well known items though stay low priced at newegg, so really it all comes down to newegg, which gives really good prices.

Go for the 3200 winni it ocs real easy or at least mine has, i got 3800 speeds with the vcore 0.08 lower than stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom