Help cooling down my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
KornNut said:
In fact, ALL YOU DO IS PITCH YOUR COOLING SYSTEM!!!!! EVERY SINGLE POST.

Forget youself Jr.

It's mutual benefit that I sell my setup and someone saves money.

Does this help?
tempsandclock.jpg

I'll get more data if you are so sure you still know how well my kit performs.

Nice double post.

Very nice temps!

I hope to keep mine low when I get back into air cooling. I want to get the XP-90. It's getting great reviews.

drworm2005 said:
I know it's a little off topic and not the same CPU but,

lowtemp5bz.jpg

I see alot of ppl with these temps.

Drworm2005.

errrr, those voltages are all mesed up, if they are for real then you really need a new psu

LaserCobra - Please limit your advertising to your signature. I understand you are trying to help, but if someone is interested in an item you are selling, they will contact you. If you cannot abide by our forum rules please let me know so the appropriate action can be taken.

KornNut - Please refrain from policing the forums publicly, if you find a problematic post, use the report post button or PM a moderator or administrator, that way threads aren't hijacked.

To the original poster, make sure your fans are properly configured. Front should be intake and rear should be exhaust. Bottom and side panels should also be intake with top being exhaust. A goof aftermarket heatsink can make a world of difference as well.

errrr, those voltages are all mesed up, if they are for real then you really need a new psu
Don't trust speedfan for accurate readouts. ;)

you definiutly need a new heatsink and fan mine runs a lot cooler than that and it is heavily overclocked so u do need a new heatsink and fan sucks to be u i have stock kooling lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom