Let me just say... I'm not as dumb as this post probably sounds
, I've just never built a computer before. Anyway, I have exactly $1,000 American to spend and I'm wanting to put together the best (fastest & most reliable) machine I can build that fits these parameters:
Basically, the only demanding thing my machine will be doing will be playing games and mapping. I don't know anything about overclocking, so I'll just be using everything stock.
1. Don't need soundcard, mouse, keyboard, monitor or speakers
2. The HD just has to be reliable, I don't care about speed, noise or size (40GB is plenty)
3. Single DVD read only drive is fine.
4. Want at least a Gb Ram
5. Want a Radeon 256mb x800 vid card
6. 6 usb ports would be nice
7. Case can be ugly and plain
I think that's it, any suggestions? Thanks for any help :bald: