Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

In Runtime
My psu doenst turn on when i flip the switch no fans turn on or anything. i have narrowed down the problems to either a faulty power supply or some kind of static between the motherboard and my new case. Does anyone know how static works and how i can stop it?

Do you know anything about the static though, cuz i was reading another users problems and they were very similar and he fixed it with static free wrap or something. It sucks cuz i just bought half life 2 and now i cant play it.

Like Dan said, it's probably a faulty psu. What brand of psu did you buy? There would be no static between you motherboard and case so I don't understand how someone could fix a static problem like that.

And don't create so many threads..

You could go out and go buy an Antec or an Enermax psu. I know for sure that those ones are good.

im proably making an idiot of myeslf but you did turn the power supply on in the BACK too correct? have you tried different wall outlets? have you tried a different power cable, if it is the psu, then just return the case along with it, or ask them to send you another one in exchange.

Ive tried pretty much everything, ill just have to go out and buy a new psu, i know they sell Antecs at Best Buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom