Hellraiser is Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod_Man_1

Banned
The Structural and Hardware are in place and running...
The Lament Configuration Puzzle Box LIVES !!!
forums1.jpg

forums2.jpg

forums3.jpg

forums4.jpg

The Case is 100% Custom and hand made by me of Pine. The PC components are as follows

Shuttle AK39N Motherboard
AMD XP 2000 1.67 GHz CPU Chip
Evercool Aluminum & Copper CPU Cooler
256MB of SDRAM DDR PC1600
24" Red Round IDE Cables
Custom Made LED light system
ATX Power Supply Extension Cable
NVidea MX 400 64 MB AGP Video Card
Generic DVD ROM
40 Gig Hard Drive (do not remember the maker)
480W Dual fan ATX Power Supply

Oh, and to answer the #1 question or comment (Airflow/Heat) There is a very large in-take fan under the motherboard, the PSU has a flow-thru dual fan system and there is an out-put fan in the upper back left corner

Now comes the fun part, the artistic insides... I will post the 100% complete version as soon as it is done !!!

MOD Man 1

**Note** Please post images/text of a respectable size and reduce the size of your images. Thanks!===MicroBell

i'm guessing the fan under the mobo is just to circulate the air right? because i don't think air can come up from there heh.. very nice custom job though *shivers* take your pics down please!! hehe j/k good work, do some more!

The lower fan is the air in-take and is about 1.25" below the motherboard in hte wood itself and the Motherboard is on 1" plastic risers....

MOD Man 1

Looks real nice from the outside, but as mdshort said, its a little on the large side. Looks liked you could fit a small child in there along with all your components.
Never the less, a very impressive looking piece of equipment you got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom