Heaven 4.0 bench thread

Heaven.jpg

Do the test after a full run-through of every scene. It's an optimization problem with their asset loader. Might not work if you have a paging file active since it'll still have to query the hard drive.

Do the test after a full run-through of every scene. It's an optimization problem with their asset loader. Might not work if you have a paging file active since it'll still have to query the hard drive.
I don't use a pagefile, so that's a good tip thanks. Just makes the damn bench 20 or so minutes long :mad:

Here are my results

Attachments

• Heaven Benchmark stock 3-31-2015.jpg
    Heaven Benchmark stock 3-31-2015.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
post your Heaven 4.0 benchmark scores here.

extreme preset only

ready go

download here
If you can't view the embedded Google Document below, then visit this link to open in a few window: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hQBlFURkIRVduIFpuD1EH6MD3Yex5qUynCyqTETyO6E/edit?usp=sharing

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hQBlFURkIRVduIFpuD1EH6MD3Yex5qUynCyqTETyO6E/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true&headers=false" style="width: 640px; height: 500px;"></iframe>

Drogo's Top score says he is using a single 970. I went and checked his post he scored that 3200 with SLI 970. needs a quick touch up. No way a single 970 could outrun a 1525mhz 980 lol.

Drogo's Top score says he is using a single 970. I went and checked his post he scored that 3200 with SLI 970. needs a quick touch up. No way a single 970 could outrun a 1525mhz 980 lol.
Fixed. May take a while for it to propagate from the web version to the embedded version.

It also says my CPU is stock for each one :lol:

No, that'd be @ 4.6GHz. UHHH lemme see if I can fix that?
I just put the frequency that was in the Unigine screenshots :p. I had a lot of data to enter (for all the benchmark threads) so I wasn't going to take the time to dig through the screenshots and find the correct numbers at the time :p.

Back
Top Bottom