Heatsink / Fan Time: Buying Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizted_3kgt

Daemon Poster
Heatsink / Fan Time: Buying Tonight! Help!

I plan to get a cpu heatsink, a 120mm fan, and a 80mm fan from NewEgg tonight. Which ones should I get?

I don't care about noise at all.

Yeah I don't mind if it sounds like a jet is taking off in the room, I want 100+ cfm's! (Or close to it)

That big typhoon looks too big, I don't want to break my motherboard or anything. It also pushes less air than the one I posted for almost twice the price, so it's only advantage would be it's quieter, which doesn't matter to me.

The 120mm one I like, since I have all aspire fans now it would match...looks like it's cheap though, has it worked fine for you?

Also i'm going with the blue theme.

I've been working on cooling alot lately. A fan is a fan, how much air it moves is all that matters. Some move the same amount of air as another, but does it more quietly. That's the only difference. As far as heatsinks, it's not about how much air they move. I would say it's more engineering. There's other stuff like materials. Also, heatpipes. You can have it blowing all the air in the world, but if the heatsink can't get the heat away from the processor it's gonna do you no good. The one PZEROFGH showed you is tested and true. There are tons of reviews that show regardless of anything else, it will still kick ***.

I'm worried about the size mostly, I don't want a broken mobo / cpu. I also don't think it'll fit my case too well. I have a side duct that I want to try to keep on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom