Which HD company?

WhatÂ’s your opinion on opening gallery images in their own window?

• I LOVE IT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ItÂ’s alright.

• Eh, donÂ’t care.

• I donÂ’t like it.

• I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT I WANNA KILL SOMEONE TILL THEIR DEAD!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the cheapest one you can find. Although hard drives are the bottlenecks, all hard drive manufactuerer offer similar performance. I would go with an IDE ATA-100 HD that is on sale after rebates. You can get a 160GB one for 40 bucks which is pretty good.

Hacp, I must disagree. A SATA Seagate Barracuda is much quicker than any typical IDE drive. It is a very noticeable difference.

It will all depend upon what PZEROFGH is looking for. If quick loading is your thing, then perhaps that price is well worth the money. If you're budget hungry, then the IDE drive may be a better choice. It may be slower, but you're saving a good deal of money.

i alreayd freakin said i was going with the seagate cause i wanted a faster hDD then my ide sense i was buying a new system i didnt want to stick with my old HDD so ill probably use taht as one of those external hdd with the usb addapter . now im trying to find an sata cable,

Would you stop whining and like triple posting? He had a suggestion and obviously you rejected it.

Find the cable and post it ONCE, very simple concept.

It gives the perception of a rude and obnoxious little kid who can't wait 5 minutes for a reply.

I decide what is right and wrong in this forum, and I have ruled your behaviour to be innappropriate. I will ask you kindly to remain more civil and mature in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom