Have you seen this computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krikit411

Beta member
OK, one time i go to launch.com and this pop-up comes up telling me "you could win this computer!". It shows this crazy computer with a small color screen mounted right on the front of the case. And for the main display it has a wrap around monitor (like three monitors in one!). Anyways i cant seem to find this pop-up again and i have to find this computer. anyone know where i can find it?
Thanks.

Man how the hell can a comp go to 3.8ghz!?!?!?!
And how come it is only this site i have seen this on? I havent read ANY other info about it anywhere.
Can someone please give me some references that have evidence of it existing..?

Computer like that maybe came from alien technology!!!! Talking about xfiles Mulder and scully most investagate this one, this most be that computer that actually think from them self r thay?
Talking about alien technology...

Syphanx said:
Man how the hell can a comp go to 3.8ghz!?!?!?!
And how come it is only this site i have seen this on? I havent read ANY other info about it anywhere.
Can someone please give me some references that have evidence of it existing..?
i remember watching tech tv one time, they got a 3ghz and got it running at like 3.8 with liquid nitrogen. haha

The monitor is so purty :firstlove Oh yea the computer itself is sweet too. Looks too good to be true to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom