Hate intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser28

Baseband Member
charles_scott if you have a problem with AMD what will you do ? you will hate intel and amd and don't use any processors ? then lol!

I have an intel and never gave me a problem 4 years old going to 5 and runs fine.

You dont have to be an amd fan and hate intel but you have to admit the facts. I am an Intel fan but when amd is better than intel i admit it. I admit that the 939 dual cores are better than intel dual cores (old onesa) but you have also to admit that Conroe's bencmarks showed that it is better. then amd cores now.

So just admit the facts.

This is like a race between ferrari and mclaren, this year ferrari wins but the year after mclaren wins and so on.. and it has to be like this.

The competition between two companies is very good for the customer because the companies will be fighting for better prices products etc and the customer can choose.

^Flame thread, lock+or / warn please ^^;

Dude no point in this thread... absolutly none lol.

Kaiser28 said:
charles_scott if you have a problem with AMD what will you do ? you will hate intel and amd and don't use any processors ? then lol!

I have an intel and never gave me a problem 4 years old going to 5 and runs fine.

You dont have to be an amd fan and hate intel but you have to admit the facts. I am an Intel fan but when amd is better than intel i admit it. I admit that the 939 dual cores are better than intel dual cores (old onesa) but you have also to admit that Conroe's bencmarks showed that it is better. then amd cores now.

So just admit the facts.

This is like a race between ferrari and mclaren, this year ferrari wins but the year after mclaren wins and so on.. and it has to be like this.

The competition between two companies is very good for the customer because the companies will be fighting for better prices products etc and the customer can choose.

hah comedy, why do you even care what some guy thinks. you dont even know him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom