Hardware Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the an7 last week i got no probs with this board you can unlock everything in bios its cool get one of these

Nah mlr I found out what it is. On their website they just put that Softmenu logo and you click on it and it gives you a description of the softmenu. Well the NF7-S, NF7, and NF7-M have the BIOS I need with all the options. For whatever reason the NF7-S2, and NF7-S2G have a dumbed down BIOS....which personally I think is pretty ridiculous. But yeah so basically I believe I'm going to either sell this board or replace it. And I've put up the offer to darkwingduck for $65 and I'll pay shipping as long as it's in US. If he doesn't answer quick enough anyone else want to step in line? It's $72 on newegg plus $5 shipping and I'm offering $65. Can't knock off too much cause it's brand new for god sakes, but yeah. I can't use this mobo. I need this one:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=13-127-166&DEPA=1

And now I see it says NF7-S v2 for the version 2 which is precisely what I need. Blah......I hate making hardware mistakes...I seem prone to it =/ Oh well

$65 NF7-S2G for sale! Free Shipping! :D

(US residents only)

lol...well my dad and I run a home decor website...and he tried shipping a birdcage to a 'couple' meaning 'life partners' in london aaaaand it took like 2 months to get there because it was shipped via SHIP lol and it was destroyed when it got there. Beyond that god knows what the shipping cost would be. Man I wish we were in the times of the jetsons or futurama....that guy from the CDW Commercials needs to get the worm holes figured out for shipping :D

thats pretty shitty about the motherboard, im sure not going to get that one, ill just stay with the NF7-S rev2.0, that has all the good bios options that i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom