HardDrive Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothless

Solid State Member
Everytime i go to Format my HardDrive it gets to about 48% and stops and says that i have Insufficant Memory??? Any help would be Thankful. Also wheres a good and cheap place to buy Motherboards and Processors?
Thanks,
Eric

wrong board.. this should have been posted in HARDWARE... hence the title of the board

how much memory do u have? Maybe u need some more memory. Have u ever formatted your HD before?

yes sorry about this being in the wrong board my first time here..yes i've formated my harddrive before and what kinda memory u talking bout?
Thanks

toothless said:
yes sorry about this being in the wrong board my first time here..yes i've formated my harddrive before and what kinda memory u talking bout?
Thanks

i never had this problem before but u know like the memory that goes on ur board.. How much do u have?

why are you not formatting with the windows setup CD or within windows instead ? you may be using an older version of DOS. you can download the winME startup floppy from bootdisk.com and use it to format with FAT32. you are not short on system memory that is for certain. next time please do not double post, we do not appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom