HAF 932

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
looking for input on the Coolermaster HAF 932 Blue LEDs case. i hate my case, its a lil dinky $20 case that the *** hat who built my computer gave me. some of you may have seen my mod threads about my case, the mods make my case acceptable, but still there is no wire management to speak of and i want to upgrade to a full size case.

if i get it the first thing i would do is completely disassemble it and paint the interior black.

Ive read / watched every review i can find about the Cooler Master HAF 932 case, but i like hearing what people who have actually shelled money out of their own pocket and have to live with their decision has to say.

Any input will be Appreciated.

yea im going with the blue one, cause my all the accent lighting on all my other cmoputer compnents, screen, keyboard, speakers and mouse are blue LEDs. i dont understand why the Blue led HAF case is $30 more. and i cant find it anywhere but Newegg... i dont like buying big costly things from newegg cause i have to pay tax and shipping.

I don't understand that either... and the use the 230mm fan so you have to replace them (if you want the oem fan) with there fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom