Guess what the delivery man just dropped off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
My EVGA X58 SLI and my nice shiny i7 920!!

Now I just have to wait for my G.skill DDR3-1600. I don't understand why it took longer than my 920 to ship. I got them both from newegg on the same day. I did order them separately but still... i ordered the ram earlier. Now I have to wait until monday to setup my new stuff :(

crappy and very nice everyone is getting core i7's i might get 1 with my tax return this year. should be close to 1k :D

thats a nice tax return!

I need to wait for the Apogee GTZ to get in at Petra's so I can order that and the 1366 hold down plate so I can start overclocking now :) I'm gonna try and win the EVGA contest and get myself triple-sli GTX260s and an i7 965 :D

yea well i havent done it for 3 years now lol. so itl be a nice chunk of change, that or i might use it towards my shcooling either way im putting it to good use.

oh man not another one....the super pi thread is getting too big, ima have to start eliminating multiple runs and keep it to one run per user.

oh man not another one....the super pi thread is getting too big, ima have to start eliminating multiple runs and keep it to one run per user.

maybe you should just make a different section for i7s. Theyre basically in a different league anyways

Not quite. The Core 2 8000 and 9000 series can still keep up with the i7's. I think the next batch will be the ones to take off. Especially since these have errors.

nahhh... get rid of multiple runs, but i7 doesnt need its own section... so far the wolfies and yorkies are still raping them at 1M, but i7 owns 8M+ because of DDR3 and bandwidth... they can still do sub 8s on LN2 or cascade tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom