GRR, SLI is gaying me i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
I've been OCing my cards alot and testing out diffrent stuff to see if i could get my 3dmark06 score higher but it juts keeps staying around the same area.

Well, i just tried something on a hunch, I ran 3dmark06 with 2x 8800 GT 512mb in SLI and my score was 13163

I ran it again with sli disabled

WWTTFF?

I'm doing something wrong....

are you sure you disabled sli when you ran the test? just unplug a card and run it, 13 seems like a decent score for two of those cards

how are you overclocking your cards? that may be a problem

I OC through rivatuner, I did kind of jump to 700/1000 fast, because i went up by 20 on the core and memory lol. Do you think going back down to stock and testing them out with like slow increments would be best?

overclocking high is no problem, but use ATI Tool if you can mate, Riva Tuner is not the greatest

ATI Tool (if its been updated for the gt) has a built in artifact checker (thats how you tell if your clock is stable) and it has a 3d cube that heats up your card

Then i have to get the updated verison because everytime i run the find max core and memory with atitool, it crashes and i have to restart my comp.

But ill look for that update

Ok, i updated it and now it wont let me check max core or memory because "i dont have an ati card"

All i CAN do is scan for artifacts and look at that cube thingy

13 is not a good score for 2...thats what I get with my 1 GT 512 stock.

atitool works fine for me on mine.

what drivers are you using?

Yep, i get about 12.5K and thats with a single 8800GT at stock and an e6300 @ 3.2GHz.

also, ive never heard 'gay' being used as a verb before... I lol'd at the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom