Green UV Cathodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
is there such thing as Green UV cathodes? i been trying to look for them but i only find normal UV and UV blue cathodes. if u can find any GREEN UV cathodes, can u gimme the link? thanks

well given that UV light is of a slightly higher frequency than visible violet it makes sense that you can only find UV blue and purple fluorescent lamps. getting a green UV lamp defeats the purpose of having a UV lamp anyway. a UV lamp is intended to illuminate "fluorescent" plastics rather than to emit a large amount of visible light. by doing so you almost have the effect of only those parts being lit up as you do not see much visible light.

green UV light is an oximoron... to concure with nitestick. good luck. all i can find is stuff that lights up green when uv light hits it, concuring with hmammen's findings.
let me know if you find any ultra-green cathodes :rolleyes:

ooo, i just found out thers only UV purple and blue. thers no such thing as GREEN or RED UV but there are green and red uv reactants.

so since i dont have much uv reactant parts, im just gonna get a GREEN LED Cathode

yah, thats what everyone here just said.

yah, Green cold cathlodes would be your best choice, cc lights are really bright.

o sry. yea i ment cold cathode. not led cathode. yea u can close this if u want. but u can also leave this on for other people that wonder about this question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom