GPU OC help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the gts up to 700/1050 last night and it crashed my machine after about 4 minutes of artifact checking. Back to 650/999 :(

Heh, i wish, ati tool always crashes my computer before it artifacts.

Same here. I use rivatuner and a few of the nvidia demos to check stability (geoforms is a great stability tester)

Had the gts up to 700/1050 last night and it crashed my machine after about 4 minutes of artifact checking. Back to 650/999 :(

Yeah I'm stuck at 650/1027....I'm tempted to voltmod but I think I'll just keep it as is for now in order to keep its resale value.

Since I found this Thread I will not make a new one:

Hi all,

I need some help regarding overclocking my GTX I try using Rivatuner but for some reason when I change the GPU & memory clock and check on them in the hardware monitor section it only shows the Memory overclocked & the GPU is still at 576 even though I raise the GPU to 600. I try using nTune but the samething happen it only overclock the memory and not the GPU.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

---Phanto

are you using the video card thats in your signature?
BTW i overclocked my 9200 series and my x1300pro with ATITOOL , works nice

Since I found this Thread I will not make a new one:

Hi all,

I need some help regarding overclocking my GTX I try using Rivatuner but for some reason when I change the GPU & memory clock and check on them in the hardware monitor section it only shows the Memory overclocked & the GPU is still at 576 even though I raise the GPU to 600. I try using nTune but the samething happen it only overclock the memory and not the GPU.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

---Phanto

just use ati tool..it works best when i oc my ultra.

No idea every time I would re-install it it would work once. Then I would have to re-install it again. IDK what was going on but I found a good stable OC and use ntune to OC it on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom