GPU cooling recommendations anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying-Squirrel

In Runtime
Hey all I thought I would look into GPU cooling. I have been enjoying looking into OCing the crap out of my system and so now that I have done a little OCing to my Video Card I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether or not GPU cooling is required or if I should just stay with stock.

If you do think I should get new cooling, can you recommend some good ones? Links please, preferably newegg but I am happy to go with zipzoomfly or whatever if newegg doesn't have it. (they don't have the thermaltake big typhoon heatsink the *******s) ;)

I forget what temp my video card has been at because my computer has been laying open on my table for a while now waiting for my new ram and CPU heatsink/fan. :mad:

I think it is around 61 degrees C at most 70 but I think a bit lower.

You lose the warranty on the GPU when removing it and putting your own one on, so remember, if you destroy it... stick the old one back on :p

I would go with the Artic cooler one. someone needs to confirm this, but the 7800 has the same mounts as the 6800, if so, go with it. Otherwise the Zalman with the mini memory meatsink things.

you are wrong, eVGA will replace the video card even if yuo put an aftermarket heatsink on BUT you have to have the old stock heatsink back lol :confused:

get the VF-700cu best all copper heatsink for your video cards. :D :D

just type in VF-700cu in newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom