I'm thinking about getting an aftermarket GPU cooler for my GTX 570. But I have a few questions:
1. Are GPU aftermarket coolers much better than the stock ones like aftermarket CPU coolers are so much better than the stock one?
2. I'm thinking about getting Newegg.com - Vantec Iceberq 4 Copper VGA Cooling Kit with LED Light - Model CCB-A4C
3. Will the above cooler fit a GTX 570? I couldnt find any info anywhere in the details.
3. Are there any good guides on how to remove your old GPU cooler and throw on the new HS/F?
5. Is it really worth the effort?