what do you think?

amd 3200+ 939 winchester
chaintech vnf4 ultra
sapphire radeon x850xt pci express
3x512 kingston value ram
antec truepower 430 watt.
nec dvd/cd-rw
cooler master centurion 5 case.

well i wasnt really sure of the differences, and a person who is highly knowledgeable on hardware suggested the winchester.

CBerger said:
well i wasnt really sure of the differences, and a person who is highly knowledgeable on hardware suggested the winchester.
Well I'd hate to say that he's wrong, but he is. The Venice is newer and can OC higher. To be honest though, the difference won't pain you much since it isn't huge. I have a winchester, and it is indeed very quick. I just hope you didn't buy that CPU off of newegg. The winchester is still more expensive than the Venice, surprisingly.

yea i dont plan on much overclocking anyway so its not too big a deal. i see you have the winchester too.

CBerger said:
yea i dont plan on much overclocking anyway so its not too big a deal. i see you have the winchester too.
Yeah, it is because I built my PC around April when the Venice wasn't out yet. To be honest though, I don't feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot.

@beedubaya
I think I ordered this already. After all, the thread title is called "got my new pc". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom