Good overclocking Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CPU idles at about 40C, and load about 60C. Stock voltage is 1.6V. I don't think it's the RAM holding me back, because I've tried running a divider as well, and it didn't change anything. The funny thing is, if I up the multiplier to stock (12.5), and increase the FSB to, say, 180 (from 166), the PC wont boot either, so I know it can't be the RAM, cause the RAM quite happily runs at 200. I'm stumped with this one, I really am.

magouster said:
The CPU idles at about 40C, and load about 60C. Stock voltage is 1.6V. I don't think it's the RAM holding me back, because I've tried running a divider as well, and it didn't change anything. The funny thing is, if I up the multiplier to stock (12.5), and increase the FSB to, say, 180 (from 166), the PC wont boot either, so I know it can't be the RAM, cause the RAM quite happily runs at 200. I'm stumped with this one, I really am.
the Asus boards are not designed for overclocking. I mean, they can be used for overclocking, but they're not specifically designed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom