Is this a good idea or will this thing kill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

templar(

Solid State Member
Helo,

I kinda need serious and good advice.. Im planning on putting a thermaltake on my system... which is Intel 865perl Moboo and a intel 3.0ghz HT processor.. Im planning on replacing the stock cooling and change it to a thermaltake cooling.. Will it be a good step?? or will it destroy my mobo or processor???

Will it be fine or would there be bad things happening? if i replace my stock cooling for a thermaltake cooling??? coz my system is a intel processor and intel mobo.. will this thing work?

which thermaltake were you looking at? Most fans and sites will give you info on if its a good deal or not. Also you can search for reviews online from people who have that same model and tell you if they got what they wanted out of it.

I think the Thermaltake spark7+ or silent tower thermaltake.. And also putting another Auxilliary Fan on my Case which i think will add to cooling..

Will be a good thing or bad thing for the thermaltake spark7+?

Heyyo,

If you can, try to get a heatpipe heatsink. Those are proven to work much better than just a basic copper heatsink. You usually find them around $50 cad.

Get a Thermalright XP-90, XP-90c, or XP-120. They are excellent coolers that use heat pipes.

Thanks man... I gues ill get the spark7+ from thermal take and more aux fans... I think i cant get the heatpipes here coz in this country its really hard to find those stuff.. or even i cant find them... ill try to ask around.. but ill prolly get the spark7+ thermaltake and the coolermaster or thermaltake aux fans.. which are easy to find here thanks anyway

If you are just going to stick with air cooling, you should go with a moer reputable HSF (heatsink.fan). The Zalman7700cu is the most recommended HSF everywhere I have ever been. The temps that that thign will get you at stock speed rivals most middle end and some higher end water cooling solutions. You should think that, or, like m3ltjr said, the XP-90 or the XP120... All the other ones are a little old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom