Good, Cheap Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Baseband Member
I'm looking for a case for my buddy who I'm helping build a computer. He's not looking to spend too much so I need a decent case (some fans/fan space, decent power supply etc.) for around $100-150 Canadian. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

80-125USD...

Take a look at the antec cases, and the antec lanboy is good

150$ CDN should get you an antec lanboy with a thermaltake td-420AD

yea, lanboys look nice

thermaltake xasers are nice as well, but i don't know if that'll fit into your budget

thats about it they look nice
thought about buying one but went to fry's to check it out and it isnt all it's cut out to be
- kinda flimsy
- too expensive $80 u.s.
- not that great lookin
- too much plastic

flimsy --> if you leave the case next to you, chance are that you won't break it
expensive --> my antec "budget solution" (or something like that) case costs $60, this isn't expensive imo
not great looking --> everyone has their opinion..soo...yea
plastic--> well...the good looks and 2x 120MM fans makes up for that...right :D?

well 2 120mm fans really arent that much
my case has a 120 and 4 80mm fans
it also lacks a fan on the side panel which work well for cooling the cpu
also the point of the case was to be for lan parties hence the name lanboy and it really isnt super strong

I'm looking for a case for my 3.5" Hard drive external WD! I want the best case with the best cooling system ! i don't mind how it will costs!

i got a pretty good case for a very good price. Actually it is an EXTREMELY GOOD case for the price. It was an Aspire X-Dreamer, and i got it for 60 bucks on the internet. Just do a search for that. it has 2 case fans (80 mm i believe...) and a 300 watt PS (not much but if it comes with a 60 dollar case then it aint bad!) Of course that's $60 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom