Not open for further replies.

0o0

Baseband Member
is this case wort it for 225 NZD?
Thermaltake Soprano VB1400BWSA
i think it has a 400w psu but not too sure
any thoughts?

A link would be nice.
Thermaltake cases are usually good. And you can definitely trust thermaltake's power supplies provided you get one with enough wattage to meet your needs.

buy a thermaltake soprano w/o a power supply and buy a seperate psu would be my suggestion

A link would be nice.
Thermaltake cases are usually good. And you can definitely trust thermaltake's power supplies provided you get one with enough wattage to meet your needs.

What he said. How much is that in USD?

1.00 NZD
New Zealand Dollars = 0.708968 USD
United States Dollars
1 NZD = 0.708968 USD 1 USD = 1.41050 NZD

so about $159.5 US

Doesnt really go into details about psu, but its thermaltake, and has tooless features, blah blah blah. Good case, should have a decent PSU I would think....not a GREAT one most likely, but decent.

It's hard to tell. You see on the specifications section it has a 400W power supply listed for the VB1430BWS. But the number at the top of the page of the case is VB1400BWSA. So the numbers don't match up. I would contact the company and ask them whether or not it has a power supply just to make sure. And tell them to fix the model numbers on their site.

I believe it does indeed come with a 400W power supply though.

At the 'proper' thermaltake site it says the VB1430BWS has a 430watt psu and the VB1400BWS has no psu.... so wouldn't the
VB1400BWS have a 400watt psu?
And if it does have a 400w psu would it be worth 160USD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom