Good AM2 Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, and its funny...like i said the evga is the exact same board.
apokalipse turned me on to it...he has the foxconn and gets really good clocks out of it.
I'd be curious to see how the eVGA board clocks. It appears to be the same, but you can really only be 100% sure if you test it.

Although you can't get eVGA in Australia.

Anyway, yeah I have the Foxconn C51XEM2AA
I am able to run my 6000+ at 3.5GHZ with it, and run 3dmark06 (I get over 10,000 points)

This is simply the best motherboard I have owned

I'd be curious to see how the eVGA board clocks. It appears to be the same, but you can really only be 100% sure if you test it.

Although you can't get eVGA in Australia.

Anyway, yeah I have the Foxconn C51XEM2AA
I am able to run my 6000+ at 3.5GHZ with it, and run 3dmark06 (I get over 10,000 points)

This is simply the best motherboard I have owned

i can run my 3600 at 3.15 orthos stable (thats 331 fsb woot). i have gotten it to boot at 3.32 (349 fsb heh heh) but voltage was too high for my liking. i doubt very seriously that i could stablize it at that speed, never tried, as i dont want to run it that hot anyway...guess i could try some benchmarks, maybe.
but, anyways...i really do think they are exactly the same. the evga far exceeded my performance expectations.

also another alternative to the evga 590 is the xfx 590, but is 10$ less than the evga 590

the newer CPU's won't need as high frequencies though, their architecture will be more efficient.

Their IPC will be increased from 3 to 4, their FPU will be doubled to 128-bits wide, and they're going to have all four cores on one die sharing 2MB of L3 cache.
Coupled with a faster HyperTransport bus (doubled in bandwith), improved prefetching and caching system, and a better instruction decoding system.

I believe the stock speeds of these CPU's will start at up to 2.9GHZ, which will now include the quad cores.

Forget Core 2 Duo, make way for the AMD Phenom processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom