Going to try overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
k thanks alot.. i noticed it changed to 333 but gunna go download cpuz then get back to it

You may notice that in the CPUZ reading your multiplier is 6 instead of 8. This is normal. It will jump to 8 when you start to put a load on the CPU, this can also be turned off in the BIOS, I forget which option it is though atm.

i dont erally understand how to read thi smemory stuff it shows me a whole bunch of motherboards and there cpu performance i guess?

i dont erally understand how to read thi smemory stuff it shows me a whole bunch of motherboards and there cpu performance i guess?

If your in everest and your trying to check temps go to motherboard --> sensors (it will pop up with info in a couple seconds. Use CPUZ for the stats, its much easier to read.

alright .. im ready to overclock i also downloaded orthus.. Im just figuring out how to change memory frequency and also when i go to pc health status it only shows that my cpu fan speed the rest of the fans it says are running at 0 rpm

alright .. im ready to overclock i also downloaded orthus.. Im just figuring out how to change memory frequency and also when i go to pc health status it only shows that my cpu fan speed the rest of the fans it says are running at 0 rpm

Are your other fans plugged into the mother board or directly running to the power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom