geforce 6800go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidas

Daemon Poster
geforce6800go... i imagine this graphics card runs about the same speed as the 6800 original but with lower voltage and all, does this basically mean the same as mobile processors? can you overclock these alot more? and if im not mistaken they do use AGP just like any other graphics, so they should be compatible...

will this work and allow insane overclocking?

It really doesent OC that well. The cooling isnt great so you cant OC it very far. Id say its the equivalent to a 6800 but its better than any other go VId so its good. I love it in my Alienware, It totally Pwns!! And yes it runs in an AGP slot.

but what i msuggesting is putting it into a normal computer, and giving it some damn fine cooling... then once you put on some good heatsink, and a few fans, you overclock the hell out of it cause it prolly runs cooler naturally than a normal 6800... what is the price difference?

They use a different connector, MXM I believe. So no, you cant put one if desktop computers.

edit: MXM Module, and not all of the 6800go's use it. So it may be possible, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom