Geforce 2 help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmc

Beta member
Prince of Persia 2 - Geforce 2 help!!!

Hello everyone,

i got prince of perisa 2 and i have GeForce2 mx/mx 400, i know i cant play it so i used 3d analyzer, to run the game. I launch the game and this error came up:

The instruction at “0x00000010” referenced memory at “0x00000010”. The memory could not be “read”.

I have no idea about this ERROR plz help me out???

FOR 3D ANALYZER SOFTWARE website:
http://www.tommti-systems.de/start.html

That's a memory read error, has your computer passed memtest?

Also, I dont know much about the game, but i think a geforce2 would be a bit wimpy for it.

GF2 ?

The instruction at “0x00000010” referenced memory at “0x00000010”. The memory could not be “read”.

DJ-CHRIS "That's a memory read error, has your computer passed memtest? "

What do u mean by memtest?

if u meant in GAME then yes it passed but two things it didnt pass in game 1 is unsported Graphics card and 2nd is something about pixel shader. thats y i used 3d analyzer to deactivate this requiremnt BUT this BLODDY ERROR came UP. REALLY PISS ME OFF.

ANY ONE CAN HLP ME OUT???

Thnx

how new is this game?
if the game just came out, it most likely not support it.
i've got a geforce 2 mx 400 runnin' the computer i'm at right now and i dni't beleive that it supported direct x 9...but i could be wrong....

google the name "Memtest86+"

Download that program, follow the instructions and test your RAM.

If you get errors, the RAM is bad.

I've had that card before, it's way too weak to attempt at playing a game released only a couple months ago.

We can't really read those other comments being that it's in German. There might be someone here who can, but I sure cant

Nubius is talking about the memtest I was talking about, just thought you would have heard of it before. I am sorry i didnt get to this thread faster :)

Well he's new, and trying to use a real old card with a new game. You gotta assume that they probably won't know of the diagnostic programs available like that, so I was just expanding on your post pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom