Gaming Mouse,Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznboi88

Baseband Member
Anyone know any good gaming mouse and keyboard i heard the logitech mx518 gaming mouse is quite good but what about the keyboard...any suggestions are appreciated

Get the RAZER diamondback, as it is better mouse - so I been told in my thread I made for it, but you will need to get a good quality mouse mat for gaming mice (due to if you don't you are wasting your money as the mouse will not detect the microscopic changes when you move it, due to the texture not being different enough.

I always finda keyboard is a keyboard, as it is always a choice of on or off when pressing the button. The Logitech media keyboard is nice.

http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60733&highlight=mouse

i have the logitech mx laser wireless it has laser as oposed to optical which is nice and the wireless works great.

I have a Saitek Eclipse keyboard and a Razer Diamondback Plasma LE mouse, and they look sweet together, because they both have blue LEDs. I would wait before you get the mouse however, because razer is going to release the 2000dpi copperhead very soon, it will use a laser, and will have customizable weights, and 32k of memory (!?).

jester6565 said:
i have the logitech mx laser wireless it has laser as oposed to optical which is nice and the wireless works great.

Wireless mice are no good for gaming

Razer Diamondback are good mice, some people love them. However they have one major flaw, and that is the shape of the mouse,

MX-518 is another great gaming mouse, if you have bigger hands this will probolly feel better.

And microsoft Intellimice, very popular among CS players, and very nice mice. Do not have the good hardware the Logitech or Razer have.

With the diamondback, it's hard for me to game without a gaming glove.

Ummm... I use a wireless mouse for gaming all of the time and it works great.. I bought rechargeable, high capacity batteries. I game almost every day and use my computer a lot and I change the batteries once every two weeks at most.
The recharger I bought recharges them in about an hour too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom