• base, conventional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • conventional, low

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a pointless post that has been discussed countless times and nobody cares that you like ati, thats what the negativity is about

Then STFU and dont respond, just vote and leave. I havent been here long enough to know what subjects have been covered. I am just doing this for my own purposes. I want to see how people think about it, and maybe if there is something about nVidia that sticks out and is really good and someone tells me then I won't diss nVidia that much and I might even buy one

How about actually asking a fućking specific question then, douche bag, like "I like ATi, I like it because ___ for all of you who like nVidia, what do you like about it?"

In answer to that question, I like nVidia a bit better from personal experience because of the quality of their card and software support, and all of the eye candy a bit of coding can put out, like in FarCry, I don't really notice, though, considering that most of the time I'm too busy having fun, but if speed's your thing, go with ATi.

I'd rather not ask a questiong because I figure that you guyz would be able to blab of your opinion anyway.

And aw that sounds like its pretty tite, I never new that they had the special coding to make it look even better, are there any other games like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom