Gaming computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludin

Beta member
Ok im kind of not sure what i should do right now. Currently i have a sczi hardrive and ls motherboard and 256 rambus.

But it is not fast enough and looking to switch this all out for a good price.

What would you recommend and the cost.

TIA
Tom

Yep, trying to upgrade that bastard will just be frustrating.

When you say its not fast enough.. what do you mean? What sort of games do you want to play? If you want to be "up to par" for gaming, be prepared to shell out $800-1000.

Smiley, I'm sorry to do a quick hijack Ludin, but where did you get your handle? Aenema?

What games do you want to play? You can build a basic low-end gaming system for about $500-600. If you want the best graphics quality at high framerates, you will need to bump that up to $1000-$1500. But even a bottom of the barrel end $500 gaming system will be better than what you have now.

The song is with an E, but you are right about the album title. Means the same thing, dont knwo why the spelled it different, thats what makes Tool Tool. :D

Oh damn, now I gotta listen to some Toolage! gotta love Tool.

Negatory captain.. check Tool's website, the album title and the song are called Ænima/ænima... many websites just list it as aenima.
Please... do not tool around with my tool knowledge or I will have to stinkfist you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom