Gaming Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not too familiar with euroes.... :/ i'd look at the AGP GeForce 6600GT still, they're great cards and cheaper then their older brothers the 6800s

im gonna edit my post with dollars in brackets for all you americans :p then you can tell me if its worth the money too lol

$'s added

i think i will tick with AGP then rather than waiting for new motherboards (im not a waiting person lol). I will just have to look for some good AGP cards that are not too expensive.

LOL, there are AMD motherboards out with PCI-E like the Abit AX8, and AGP is just as good as PCI-E at the moment, because there are no graphics cards that are good enough to be slowed down by AGP yet. i would recommend getting the system you showed everyone but with the winchester core and an Abit AX8 because then you will be able to upgrade for a long time.

anyone got any links to good graphics cards for around £130 dont really want to spend anymore if possible. Ive looked on ebuyer but i just get flooded with too much and i dont know which are good and which are not :/

edit: i remember that ages ago someone posted a jpg on here which compared a lot of graphics cards. I did save it but delete it a while ago. If anyone has it could they attach it please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom