Game Gain = /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from your "systems" folder, nothing else is changed through a system restore. So basically one you do it, all you need to do is install the drivers that you installed during that time and move around desktop icons.

Abit also has something called Game Guru, I doubt it can be uninstalled correctly though. Is there instructions that comes with the software on how to remove it? Why did you download it at the first place?

RockyZ said:
Aside from your "systems" folder, nothing else is changed through a system restore. So basically one you do it, all you need to do is install the drivers that you installed during that time and move around desktop icons.

Abit also has something called Game Guru, I doubt it can be uninstalled correctly though. Is there instructions that comes with the software on how to remove it? Why did you download it at the first place?

well it says it will improve PC performance so I decided to try it. Their instruction was to use the backup file incase anything went wrong which .... I apparently didn't lol :angry:

u could also try going into the bios and setting it all to stock and then use rivera tuner to set grfx at stock (hits self for not thinking before)

Format FOrmat FoRmat ForMat FormAt FormaT. :D

This is the easy way to your solution besides, since when you did not format you Hardrives??

I'm voting for digging in the programs that come with your video card and stuff. Set it back to default speeds. Should be simple as that.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I'm voting for digging in the programs that come with your video card and stuff. Set it back to default speeds. Should be simple as that.

Ryan

programs that come with video card can fix my computer's speeds? :rolleyes:

When you install that fresh clean copy of Windows in the HD i almost sure that you computer is going to have better performance, there is nothing like a PC clean of sh*t, spyware, malware, viruses e.c.t, i;m not saying that your PC is cover with all that cr*p but who knows?? maybe i'm right maybe not. Its up to you, you decide what to do go for the easy way or the hard way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom