Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
480.jpg

d. a. n. g.
i'm not done yet....

haha touche!
2.3v stable. i may try to drop it to 2.2
or, i may try to beat your buddy...heh heh. wish i had one of those mobos we've been discussing...mine is now officially holding me back. but still a good board, my abit.

Ah nice 2.3v is perfectly safe.

if your mobo is holding you back then do what you said you were going to do. Grab a some new parts and possibly a Biostar 550 and lets see if one of those CPU's cant hit 3.ghz+

Heh not to mention you'll be rocking when the Kuma and Agena are released..you'll be all set to grab one blow my C2D out of the water...oh that will be a sad day for me to know my Intel will be destroyed and I wouldn't be able to upgrade it without changing my entire set-up.

If only the fricking X2 3600 was this cheap when I bought my stuff at christmas. I also payed $115 and $100 for each stick of my G.skill that is now 80 a stick

BLAST THE ECONOMY

lol no sh*t dude...
i paid 190 for my 4200, and like 280 for my RAM...
now i can build a better setup than mine for less than 2/3 the cost i paid in october of last year.
DOH!
the price we pay for an expensive hobby, though....

Yep...it is very expensive. Especially for a 17 year old kid like me lmfao.

I'm just about to throw 100 bucks in for a northbridge fan, an Anti-static strap, some cable ties, some round cables, and the best one out of there...some iCEMAT Sibera headphones (omg i want them)

Lol i have extra cash besides that but i need to buy roses for my girl ;)

haha lmfao
if it wasn't for my expensive live-in girlfriend i would have, umm well, lots more money to blow on computers and wakeboards.
the sacrifices made for love woot.
also dude have you heard anything about that evga board with the 590 chipset?
Newegg.com - EVGA 122-M2-NF59-TR Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
its like 100.00 after a 30.00 rebate, lol we know how that goes with evga, right?
but supposedly it is exactly the same as the foxconn mobo with nf590.
i dunno about evga boards, tho...good cards, but they dont have much experience with mobos, do they?

Well just look how their 680i's turned out....full of bugs, FSB walls out the ***, and bad compatibility.

I'm going to guess it will probbaly overclock well if you work long enough just like the 680i. It may be a very good choice at that price but I warn you..EVGA never gives you even a chance to send in for a rebate lol...still thats a good price regardless.
I'll see what I cant find out about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom