FX-55 at 3.867GHz, Possible World Record

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it looks like its been made in blue peter from toilet roll and sticky back plastic. yet it kicks most computers assess

psman said:
What was the initial speed?????????
i have an intel P4 @ 2.84GHZ how far can i get with it as you think???
by the way how much boards and CPUs did you burn in your experiments?
I don't know about your system but from those numbers maybe 3.0-3.2

he said it was pretty instable before I stopped reading but other then that. *stares into the sky just planning on how I'm gonna steal it*

Hopefully he gets a new board that's stable

DFI should reliase "Our board is going to set a world record, lets give him whatever the hell we need"

Dude, thats at alomst 4ghz lol. Thats alot of stress on a mobo made for AMD64. Man those guys are crazy.

well if you notice he says:
Ufortunately the board is quite unstable, maybe because it is an RA00 revision
All boards have crappy revisions and otherwise not quite as good performing as it'd like to be. Just like the NF7-S v1 and 1.2 boards, wasn't until the v2 that it really became a good overclocker

They aren't crazy they are XTREME!!!

It's a shame, I was sitting beside someone in my computer engineering class today who claims to be computer whiz, and we are currently working on building figurative client server network. I saw he was in the process of building his server, and he had choosen a horrrid Celeron processor. I suggested that he use the FX-55, he asked me how fast it was, I told him, and he proceeded to yell, "2.6GHz, that's all?!?! Are you kidding?!?! AMD sucks man!"

I simply smiled at him and remembered this thread.

Oh yeah...some computer whiz haha....I was already laughing when you said celeron muchless his ignorance towards AMDs.....you need to link him to the AMD FX-55 whooping the ass of the OC'd Intel chip that was at 5.2GHz ;)

Then after his jaw hits the floor, give him a good slap across the face

The board is also at very high frequency's :)

What yall talking about, CELERONS ARE GOOD

For me to poop on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom