Freaking Finaly!~!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all who don't care to figure out what 69F it's 20C....

20C is mighty freakin cool dude, you sure the temp probe is accurate? I know my last MSI board wasn't very accurate at all but it was a socket A board

ahh yeah the old AC into the case idea....this has been debated many times before actually......just be aware that AC's use water vapor to get the chilled air in most cases but, I don't think theres necessarily enough to actually cause any harm to your computer and beyond that I think I remember jolancer saying theres some that don't use water

charles_scott said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

CoreCenter! NOOoooooOOOooooo0000oooo!!!! Vile, hideous, poorly-written, odious, lying, vomitous program! Kill it! Kill it! It lies! It lies!

The aircondition should have a condenser though, should rid the wet problem. The only thing that you should worry about is the water in the air but that is minimul.

-Ryan

Thats pretty killer dude. Try CPU cool, or speedfan, they are nice programs.

I'm not exactly sure how an AC works, havent looked that up yet but I just reminded myself that I have to so I will, but I know there is n something in them to dry the air. whether or not it is the condensor someone else can say, but there is something. Otherwise you would have server rooms blowing in wet air 24/7. Things would start to build up and start to fry things out eventually.

Also, what kind of cooling are you using? You said stock, how the hell did you do that with stock? I have water cooling, allbeit a cheap one, but it is still water cooling and I dont get NEAR those temps. Are you using an after-market HSF on your cpu? Like the Zalmann-7700 or the ADUD big fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom