First Time computer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg overclocking looks really really hard. I dont even no how to check the temp of my cpu. So the 6600GT (doesnt have a 256 mb ram is that strong enough) > 9800XT? Woah the 6800Gt is really really expensive

how do i check the temperature of my cpu its not in my bios? can i still have a good pc if i go with athlon 64 3200 939 and a 6600GT with out over clock? i will take any suggestions any help at all please

You can check the temperature of your computer motherboard monitor 5.

Its a cool program which can also measure the speeds of some of your fans in your case as well as your volts of your power supply.
Link http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

And ya your pc will still be good even though you donÂ’t overclock it at all.
You donÂ’t need to overclock a p.c to have a good one at all.

Neosteve

can i still have a good pc if i go with athlon 64 3200 939 and a 6600GT with out over clock?

im getting an AMD64 3000+ with a 6600Gt and hoping it will be good, its got to be better than an intel celeron with onboard graphics anyhow lol.

okay would i be better off with a pentium 4 3.0 i will be doing hw on this thing to or should go with the athlon?

you would be better of with the AMD. AMD are better for games, and the 3200+ is good value for money and overclocks well.

k but does any one no any good retailers that i can trust and are cheap cause i am not sure which vendor i can trust on price watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom