If you have the BIOS I think, use your arrow keys and go to the "exit" menu. You should see an option "load setup defaults". DO it and then save and exit. Let me know what happens from there.
I did that, now whenever I boot up I get no picture on my monitor :-\
(1) CPU, RAM, and Graphics Card. - DONE
(2) the 34 pin ribon cable from your floppy disk - DONE
(3) two plugs from your power supply (a rectangular plug which is your main power source - DONE
and a square 4 pin plug that is a 12V shource - added to new systems for stability purposes) - CANT FIND
(4) A two wire plug from your case for your power button - PWR SW??
(5) The wire from your CPU fan to your Motherboard. - DONE
(6) The mini molex connectr form the power supply to your floppy disk. -WHAT IS A MOLEX CONNECTER? (I think I know, pretty sure I have that done anyway, just gives power to floppy drive)