Finally Finished!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Just got done building it....finallllyyyyy. heres a screenie of the VID and temps. I lapped my TRUE and installed server 08. I ran into a few snags. My cables are not long enough to reach the gpu because it is in the lasty pci-e slot. I had to put it there because of the NB and SB heatsinks get in the freaking way. I have to get another Thermalright hr-05 IFX/SLI heatsink so if anyone wants mine(HR-05 IFX) I'm selling it for $18 shipped.

More pics and overclocking tomorrow :D

Really? That's surprising those are usually the best from what I've heard. I've mostly worked in OEM and Cooler Master cases, though. But I've checked out plenty of Lian-Li's at Micro Center and they look very nice.

dang i would totally buy that hr-05 if it was the sli one with the bend. i would have to turn my cpu cooler (s183) around where the fan was blowing up (or down) to make the one you are selling fit. lemme think about doing just that... may not be a bad idea to have it blowing down to give the gfx card more airflow. i shall investigate.

LMK Naga. Finished pics later this week. I need to figure out a way to mount my psu because right up its inverted and the 140mm fan is facing upwards toward an aluminum wall which isn't giving it much breathing room. I need to pretty it up w/ 36" sata cables and a new SB heatsink because it doesn't look that great right now. Cables are stretched to the max in this case.

LMK Naga. Finished pics later this week. I need to figure out a way to mount my psu because right up its inverted and the 140mm fan is facing upwards toward an aluminum wall which isn't giving it much breathing room. I need to pretty it up w/ 36" sata cables and a new SB heatsink because it doesn't look that great right now. Cables are stretched to the max in this case.

hohoho, the 36 inch sata cables... lol

if i can't sell off my case.. i'm gonna have to buy me some of those...

and agreed with the getting the mobo in the case.. it is a pain with that case... it was hard for me to screw in my tuniq tower because it was literally brushing against that center divider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom