finally done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa219

In Runtime
After the whole summer of working and saving my money, my computer is finally complete! I just wanna say thanks to all you guys who helped me out with learning new things about building this rig. I'll post my benchmark scores as soon as i get them.

Well done well done! Nothing like the satisfaction of working hard and seeing the payoff at the end. Quite the machine you have there. Congratulations man. Quite an accomplishment for one to actually work and save up money these days :D

"Well done well done! Nothing like the satisfaction of working hard and seeing the payoff at the end. Quite the machine you have there. Congratulations man. Quite an accomplishment for one to actually work and save up money these days"

Amen!

yes, there is nothing like the satisfaction one gets when others go oooooo and aaaahhhh over your rig. or when you see those fps's way up there on highest settings.

yea it feels good to start up any game and jack up all the settings w/o even thinking about it! 1600x1200! 32bit color high textures hi res, everything!

amd64 3200+
ati 9800xt
maxtor 250gb 8mbC
maxtor 160 sata
soyo k8usa
pioneer dvr 107D
corsair 512mb pc3200
audigy2zs platinum
dell 2001fp 20" lcd 1600x1200max

Circa219 said:
After the whole summer of working and saving my money, my computer is finally complete! I just wanna say thanks to all you guys who helped me out with learning new things about building this rig. I'll post my benchmark scores as soon as i get them.

Wow your system is almost the system Imgetting rady o builds twin borhter by the way its name is

4lR3DY 08501337

Because its a never ending upgrade tweaking box!

here are its specs
AMD 64 3500+
ASUS AV8 MB
1Gb Crucial Ballistix Ram
EVGA Nvidia 6800 GT
74.6 GB WD RAPTOR 10,000 RPM system drive
2x 250 GB WD SATA 7,200 RPM storage drives
NEC 16x DL DVD+/-RW Drive

So nice work on your sytem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back