the final draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm talking gaming with EAX in full 5.1 surround sound here
Gee perhaps that's why I told him when he said he had a 5.1 surround sound setup that 'Yeah DEFINITELY GET THE CARD'

Again I say, read the whole thing before you go and make yourself look like the whiney little fool you are.

Castro - did I or did I not suggest you keep the card?

Calling me a fool and a child proves how immature you are even for a man. You might as well ban me because your childish insults are as bad as me being a child, at least I have an excuse.

dale5605 said:
Calling me a fool and a child proves how immature you are even for a man. You might as well ban me because your childish insults are as bad as me being a child, at least I have an excuse.

I think they might take that as a personal request...

I only speak the truth. Simple as that. You are going out of your way to make stupid innane comments over something so simple and ridiculous and over something I didn't say, and beyond that, that the thread owner even agrees to.

You are a fool and a child, that's all truth, not random insult.

As I've said plenty of times, ever since I called you a cheater for wanting to get an ATI card for seeing shadows through walls you've just been the whiniest person I've ever encountered on these forums. I thought Santoast was bad and you've taken the cake.

He might as well. That's how he deals with people anyway. He trys to put them down so he can feel better about himself. Just a needy, self-centered, and immature person.

this isn't the first time you have started something out of nothing, so how about growing up and moving on, ok?

lol dale, you wish son. As I said it's all truth about you and others will agree. You complain about ANYTHING that remotely says that ATI or Intel isn't the best, you make the biggest scenes out of the smallest crap, you will argue 2+2 = 5 into the ground. I mean I just can't say it enough, i'm sounding like a broken record now, you are such a whiney little kid, it's unbelievable one could be so.

It truly does amaze me.

EDIT: Speaking of others noticing that
this isn't the first time you have started something out of nothing, so how about growing up and moving on, ok?
Oh but yeah it's all me dude :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You've just had the biggest problem with me since I labeled you a cheater.....oh man that's hilarious

I'm surprised you held your trigger finger off the ban button this long already. I mean I've broken every forum rule there is including the signature guidelines. I flame everyone like crazy and I don't even care, and I flame moderators too!

The only reason I'm on these forums is to back ATI and Intel as much as humanly possible. In fact, they are paying me to do so. Despite the fact that countless times I have recommended AMD processors (I've only recommended Intel once) and have also agreed to many builds with 6600 gts considering that price range for AGP is better for nvidia. Yet you still make the case that I only like Intel and ATI. Oh well suck is life, can't do anything crazy just got to do it straight up trippin' like I'm livin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom