A few questions about Overclocking and 1 screenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
When you oc your, uh pci-e slot i suppouse, can that cause artifacts? Currently I have mine at 115, and I never really tested it slowly I just threw it up there. Does it also increase performance that much? I think it does because my 3dmark06 score did jump back when I did it, but I also had my q6600 clocked high...

Oh, and now that I have some nice cooling on my cpu, I wanted to know if this was good for a water cooled q6600.

q660036ghzstablelowtemps13875vs.jpg

3.6ghz/1.3875v's/completly stable/ and highest temp was 52C's in core #1 but most of the time stayed at 49C's. Tested with OCCT.

Is that bad, decent, good, or excellent, or needs improvment? Is that a high voltage for 3.6?

And i know that both pcwizard2008 and cpu-z say that the cpu voltage is diffrent, but don't belive them, its actually 1.3875. I wish it was stable at 1.225 or watever they said.

not bad at all.. i think??

sadly my loop is out of order....already... the rad is leaking!!!! freakin' aye.... i think one of the fittings is cracked or something...

Off topic, but... why do you have a dock AND icons on your desktop?

The docks only for things I would like to turn on right away, the icons are just secondary stuff I click once in a while.

For example, trillan, steam, and vent are 3 programs I often turn on once my comp is restarted. The calculator is handy when I want to be lazy and just be like "errrr 400x9 = ..........."

+ I like the way it looks, some disagree, but it's my desktop ;)

wow, thats is super nice cooling, mine go up to 75 degress when working at full usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom