Few Modding Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgill369

In Runtime
Firstly, has anyone tried using a PSOne screen with their computer for anything? I was thinking of using one to display temps and other system info ... the kinda things Samurize can do. And does anyone know any easy to follow tutorials on how to do it?

How easy would it be to change leds? At the moment my case has orange leds with no hdd activity and flashed red during activity ... i would like to change them to blue and green respictively. Would that be easy? Also, would blue leds work in an optical mouse instead of red?

Thanks for any help :cool:

Ok i think i will leave the small screen for now, havent really got anywhere to put it anyway :p

With the leds, do you just break the old ones off and solder on new ones? And what specifications do i need to look for in the new leds?

I saw a PC Mod Recently in Atomic Magazine http://www.atomicmpc.com.au where a guy put a PSone screen on the front of his case. It was called "Raygen's Parabox" search there or post on the forums thewre if you really want some info on how he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom