few cooling Qs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes just flip it over to change which direction it blows the air.

Here is a diagram I just drew up on how to double stack your fans. Man I need to start an archive lol.

Attachments

• double-stacking_for_newbs.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 45
Thanks alot. You should get pics of your case, if you dont already because im interested of what it looks like. Also, i have the same PSU as you, why is it a POS man? lol

Well for one the amps on the +12v rail really suck, most cheap psu's have atleast 15, and 22 is like what's recommended. The PSU I am getting has 35amps on the +12v rail :). That rail is what powers everything with a 4 pin connector. It should be fine for you though... I am crazy. If you ever want to upgrade the psu I suggest this one- http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-148-002&depa=0

It comes with all the cables sleeved which is really nice and the psu fans are controlled by a knob on the back of the psu.

Oh, i see. I wont have problems running like 6 or 7 fans, 3 cold cathode lights, few led lights by them selves will I?

Rizinc4 said:
Like I said, this will increase temps, not lower them. It will build up air pressure inside his case. Anyway... you probably won't even need that many fans. Though my system isn't a power hungry one, I have 2 fans and my system runs at 25C on average.

the air pressure isnt going to go up if he has two fans at the back suckin the air outand if it did go up he could double stack the fans. is it a good idea to double stack ur fans does it make a big differents (i might do it)

illusion_vx said:
the air pressure isnt going to go up if he has two fans at the back suckin the air outand if it did go up he could double stack the fans. is it a good idea to double stack ur fans does it make a big differents (i might do it)

Asside from double stacking, yes it will. There will be much more air friction inside the case... I haven't double stacked fans, but it sounds interesting!

Yep just got done installin 8 new system fans! Double stacking really does make a difference, litterally doubled my cfm on the exhaust. I got 4 intake, and 4 exhaust, It isn't a straight shot through though, that's the case design. I will be adding a 120mm fan to the rear in my spare PCI slots though lol. I have a total (this includes every single fan in my system) of 14 fans. I think that's more than Nubius lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom