Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphanx

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,
At the moment in my case i have 3 fans (not including the CPU and the fan in the power supply), however they are pretty shitty standard Sunon fans. Will I notice any difference if I buy a better quality fan? or is there even such thing? I dont mean better quality as in it looks better but rather increases the airflow of my case thus cooling the system more.

Thanks.

maybe, it depends on how much cfm your fans have. you get the vantec tornados, i bet you'll see a difference 110CFM:eek: :wooha:

Yeah im not really paranoid about the noise level as when im not using my comp i usually turn it off. I am thinking of changing to a Thermtake Soprano case shortly and just buying new fans with that, what would you suggest?
Also does anyone know of a cheap place which sells fans, cpu heatsinks etc that ships to Australia? Or even better, is located in Australia.

Thanks.

And yes I will most probably get a fan controller.

Syphanx said:
I am thinking of changing to a Thermtake Soprano case shortly and just buying new fans with that, what would you suggest?

And yes I will most probably get a fan controller.

Always a good idea to get a fan ctrlr.

Hey, I got a Soprano case and I like it! It comes with fans (and filters) already installed, 2x120mm fans and a 80mm side fan (at least the version with side window). Only negative thing is the way hdds are installed... but you can live with it.

something about fan controllers...
If you have a fan controller installed... Why would you want to turn the power of your fans down? why not run them on max all the time?

people usually have their computesr in their room, and when they go to sleep they dont want no fan keeping them awake all night long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom